Portable concrete pump is the hot–sale concrete pumping equipment in Aimix Machinery. Same as other types of concrete pumps, it is the concrete pumping equipment, which can ensure concrete conveying to construction site through pipes. While compared with others, it is more convenient to operate and maintain due to its features of movement. In general, equipped with tires, it can change construction sites more easily. Because of its compact structure, it can realize quick assembly and disassembly. Advanced electric control system can save a lot of time and labor. The important thing is that the concrete mixtures are conveyed through pipelines, which has less environment pollution.
The concrete pumps offered by Aimix Group have more superior advantages of high efficiency and perfect performance in comparison with those concrete pumps provided by other manufacturers. The important thing is that we are specialized in manufacturing concrete pumps sale for many decades. With many years’ production experience, our specialized manufacturing teams and workers can provide the best concrete pumps for you. Our concrete pumps portable have wide capacity among 20-90 m3/h, which is very appropriate for various constructions, such as highways, roads, bridges and buildings. As a famous concrete pump machine provider, we are confident that our products can satisfy all of your construction needs. Now, the offered products are working efficiently all over the world, including Vietnam, Fiji, Uzbekistan etc.
Performance of Portable Concrete Pumper Manufactured by Aimix
1.Strong pumping ability: The largest pumping distance can reach 1200 meters horizontally and 220 meters vertically.
2.Short mixing cycle: The concrete pump with mixer can mix concrete uniformly, just taking 45-60 seconds.
3.Wide range throughout: The concrete pumper has wide range of capacity, from 20 m3/h/h to 90 m3/h.
Characteristics of Aimix Portable Concrete Pump for Sale
1.It is usually equipped with movable tires, which is convenient to transport through trailer.
2.It has small size, compact structure, unique design and beautiful appearance, which is well-received by customers.
3.There are two options for engine, the diesel type and electric type. The diesel type can solve the problem of no sufficient electricity.
4.It adopts famous brands components, which can prolong its service life.
5.The joints of hydraulic pipelines use Eaton product, which can ensure the hydraulic system safety and no leakage.
6.The whole equipment can be divided into two parts, which is convenient to assemble and transport in the construction spots.
7.The adoption of advanced s-valve can ensure reliable performance, which is easy to maintain.
Main Components of Concrete Portable Pump
1. S-valve: The s-valve is installed in the hopper, which is the connection of conveying cylinder and conveying pipes. Under the effect of swing, it can realize the conveying pipe connecting with two cylinders. It has high delivery pressure. Besides, the advanced smooth s-valve can prevent concrete congestion efficiently.
2. Concrete pistons: The concrete pistons are used for pushing the concrete in the cylinder under the hydraulic pressure. One concrete piston is forth, the other one is back. The two concrete pistons will follow the action repeatedly.
3. Main oil cylinder and swing cylinder: The main oil cylinder is mainly used to store hydraulic oil. The hydraulic oil will provide enough power for concrete pumping. The oil circuit of oil cylinder and swing cylinder is separated, which can improve the reliability and rule out failures easily.
Preparatory Work of Portable Concrete Pumps Installation
1. The portable cement pump should be placed on a flat, solid ground with no obstacles around it. After the legs are adjusted, it should keep the body level and stable. The tires should be fully tight.
2. It should be equipped with cleaning pipes and other cleaning device. Before pumping, the irrelevant person apart from operators should be away from the concrete pump.
3. Before the operation, the operator should check and confirm that all bolts should be fastened. The protective equipment shall be complete and reliable. The control switch, handle, hand wheel and control rod should be in the correct position. The hydraulic is normal without leakage. The hydraulic oil is in line with regulations.
4. The thickness of the conveying pipe should be matched with the pumping pressure. The pipes used in the pump should be high-quality materials with long service life. Pipe joints, seals and elbows should be intact. This pump should be covered with wet sacks in high temperature and should be timely watered to lower the temperature. In cold season, it should take insulation measures.
|Max. Theoretical Throughput(m3/h)||20||30||40||50||60||80||90|
|Max. Pumping Pressure(MPa)||10||11||11-13||12-13||13/15/16||16||16/18|
|Max. Vertical Conveying Distance(m)||140||150||150||150||190||200||220|
|Max. Horizontal Conveying Distance(m)||500||600||600||600||800||1000||1200|
|Max. Aggregate Diameter(mm)||20||20/30||30/40||40/50||50||50||50|
|Conveying Pipe Radius(mm)||100||100||125||125/150||150||150||150|
|Conveying Cylinder Bore X Piston Stroke(mm)||Φ140×1000||Φ160×1200||Φ180×1200||Φ180×1300||Φ200×1650||Φ200×1800||Φ200×1850|
|Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity(L)||240||370||370||370||580||580||580|